Active shooter response bag with 2 frontal 30rnd M4/M16 mag pouches
- Overall size: 8"(L) x 5.5"(W) x 9"(H) View Measurements Diagram
- Main: 7" x 4" x 9" Loop lined for CCW or other modular accessories
- Front: 2x (two) 3" x 2" x 7.5" Magazine pouches, with elastic retention. Each pouch holds 2x 30 rnd 5.56mm NATO mags, 1 x .308 mag, or 1 x 30 rnd AK-47 mag
- Left: 4 rows, 2 channels MOLLE (no spaces between webbing, equal to 2 rows, 2 channels PALS)
- Right: 2 (two) 1" x 1.5" x 5.5" Pistol mag pouches, with elastic retention. Fits Glock, 1911, other pistol magazines
- Back: quilted, with 1" webbing waist belt with SRB closure
- Shoulder Strap: 1.5" webbing, with dual SRB attachments; breathable non-slip shoulder pad (removable). Adjusts from 52" max to 28" min.
- Hunter colorway (#PT1073H) has 54 sq. inches of Safety/Blaze Orange
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
Do not use detergent or bleach.