Featuring a quiet switch, no clicking sound, PowerTac Huntsman-LT is an excellent long throw hand-held EDC flashlight perfect for hunting or any long throw application with 580 meters. Powered by a 5000 mAh 21700, It provides you with long run time, a solid durability and performance of 580 meter beam distance. A tactical masterpiece built with 5 levels of brightness and strobe, features Max output of 1500 lumens. With best in class run time and throw distance, the compact and powerful Huntsman LT is also suited for extended runtime. For weapon mounting option, please see the Huntsman rifle package that utilizes 18650 battery.
- Mainly to be long run time EDC hand-held light
- 580 meter throw in a compact size.
- Simple dual purpose switch provides both momentary and continuous modes.
- Quiet switch, no loud clicking sound like most tactical light on the market.
- Magnetic and USB dual charging port
- Simple user interface for tactical and self-defense . Integrated side switch for quick access of functions.
- Unique digital circuit technology to maximize battery life and consistent light output.
- Reverse polarity protection. Protects from improper battery installation.
- 6 different settings that include 5 levels of brightness plus a strobe. Auto memorization for all settings.
- Machined from aircraft grade aluminum. Type lll anodized finish.
- Double coated glass lens to give maximum OTF (Out The Front) brightness and beam distance.
- Tempered glass to resist breaking and scratching upon impact.
- Waterproof to IPX8 standard. Submersible up to 2 meters under water.
- Huntsman LT Flashlight
- 21700-5000mAh High Discharge Battery
- USB-Magnetic Charging Cable
- Nylon Holster
- Spare O-Rings
- Instruction Manual
Illumination / Runtime:
- Battery: (1) 21700 5000 mAh Rechargeable Li-ion included. Compatible with 18650 High Discharge Li-ion and (2) CR123A batteries with spacer (not included). (NOT compatible with RCR123A / 16340)
- Length:156 mm
- Bezel Diameter: 29mm
- Body Diameter: 26.5mm
- Weight: 117g (without battery).