RAIL-MOUNTED TACTICAL LIGHT WITH INTEGRATED GREEN AIMING LASER
C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime; Highly visible 522-542 nm green laser
- C4 LED delivers 6,300 candela peak beam intensity; 200 lumens
- Textured parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Runs 1.5 hours (LED only); Runs 1.25 (LED/Laser combo); Laser only function runs 9 hours
- Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level
- Powered by one 3V CR123A lithium battery with 10-year storage life
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled
- Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- 3.39 in. (8.61 cm); 4.58 oz (130 grams)
- The green laser used in the TLR-2G will operate within a temperature range of 32°F to 104°F.
- IPX4 water-resistant
- Lithium Battery Notice under TECH DOCS
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately. Reference TLR Accessories Brochure in DOCS/INFO tab for more information.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA